Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Good Bye

Well a few days ago we said good bye "See you later gator" to our friends. They boarded their flight and we stayed here. In our same house chasing after our same things. Remembering good times with our friends and dealing with that.

But as I sit here tonight catching up on work I am trying to think what this feeling feels like. The best I can describe it as losing someone. But thinking more about that it isn't cause I am not loosing anyone. I have lost my grandpas on both sides witch was hard but I cannot say it is the same as I have not lost a husband, father, son, mother daughter or a wife (I only have one fyi and very blessed for the one I have).

There is something different here. Yes I am hurting or missing my friends. I get teary eyed thinking about them and excited at the same time. They are going to be sharing the Gospel with others with people whom are lost. Ones that might see the light and have real life, eternal life!

We didn't loose our best friends the other day we gained more. One day I can not wait to be worshipping our King or gracious King!

My prayer this week for those who read this and those that don't is that we see what that light is. That God will start to soften our hearts for the lost and those that are not believers I pray for you that you are challenged by what I say. That questions come up and you ask someone or your soul just feel different.

I love you all dearly and hope your week is going well. And maybe my next post will be on our new gift.

Love you all,

Peter

PS: My proof reader never got back to me so this is could have 100's of mistakes. Like I said in my welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment