Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Welcome

First off I want to say welcome or in french "bonjour!"

This is my first attempt in the blogging world. I am not that good at writing not that funny but great at missed spelled words.

I decide to start a blog to capture some of my thoughts or thoughts from others. I seem to follow a few blogs and seems like something I might have fun doing. Feel free to follow or not. Doesn't bother me at all.

I hope you all enjoy this and I look forward to expressing my thoughts and maybe guest thoughts too. So feel free to follow or pass onto others.

Your friend,

Peter

4 comments:

  1. What are you talking about Peter, you are very funny! (and entertaining)! I have a blog too but it is private, not sure when I'm going to "go public" with it yet... Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashley. Don't get fried like a goat today:)

      Delete
  2. Oh, Peter my friend! You KILL ME!! You misspell the word "misspell"!! Man, that's funny. Nice work on being unintentionally hilarious! :o) love you man. Oh, and you should move this puppy to wordpress. not that i'm biased or anything... but, of course i'll follow you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked into wordpress and doesn't that cost money? And yes I see what I did and didn't know that. Hope this brings many more laughs to you. Love you man!

      Delete